Семен Промое, скрипка
Semen Promoe (violin)
Born in the city of Kemerovo. Started studying the violin when he was 5 years old in the class of V.V.Lukanin, then in the class of I.N.Babich. In 2003 he entered Novosibirsk College of Music named after A.F.Murov in the class of the Honored Artist of Russia Professor M.A. Kuzina. He continued his education at Novosibirsk Conservatory, where he graduated from an assistant internship on violin in 2016.
Currently he is a post-graduate student at Novosibirsk State Conservatory named after M.I. Glinka on the specialty of "art criticism".
He soloed with the philharmonic orchestras of Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Barnaul, Krasnoyarsk and other cities. Participated in music festivals in Finland (2009, 2011) and the USA (2013). As a soloist he took part in concerts in Ukraine (2010) and Israel (2009, 2016).
He is the creator and leader of the string quartet "Phaeton". Takes part in the theatrical performance "The Memorial prayer" of Novosibirsk State Academic Theater "Red Torch".
- Laureate of the International competition «Art and education of the XXI century» (Kiev, 2006, 1 prize; 2010, 1 prize);
- Laureate of the IV International youth competition of violinists «North Violin» (Yakutsk, 2009, 3 prize);
- Laureate of the VI International competition of young violinists (Novosibirsk, 2010, 2 prize);
- Laureate of the VIII International independent competition «Individualis» (Kiev, 2010, 2 prize);
- Laureate of the I International competition of chamber ensemble «Ural chamber assembly» (Yekaterinburg, 2010, 1 prize).