Philharmonic Chamber hall

Krasny prospect, 32
«Lenin square»

About the hall

The Philharmonic Chamber Hall is located in the House of Lenin in the very center of Novosibirsk and has 420 seats.

This hall, first opened in 1925, was reconstructed in 1944 according to the project of the architect V.M Teitel, and the building acquired a modern look. In 1935-1985, the building housed the Theater of the Young Spectator, and in 1985 the House of Lenin was transferred to the Novosibirsk Philharmonic.

In addition to the main hall in the building there are the Music Gallery and the Music Room, which also hosts concerts of the Novosibirsk Philharmonic.

About the hall

The number of seats – 50

About the hall

The number of seats – 100

About the hall

The number of seats – 50

About the hall

The number of seats – 100

Partners

ВТБ24
Кинотеатр "Победа"
Медицинский центр «Блеск»
Группа компаний "Новоконстрой"
Чашка кофе
Балкан гриль
Favorit cheese
Формажжио
Рестораны Дениса Иванова-1
Amour (цветочный магазин)
Прима линия
Хилтон Новосибирск
Клиника Елены Соловьёвой
Шашлыкофф
Дудник
Communications advertising group
Парадиз
фастар
AZIMUT Отель Сибирь
Аэродром «Мочище»
ОАО «Синар»
UMG-clinic
ООО «ЗапСибИнтернешнл»
Ресторанный комплекс Bierhof
ООО «Байт»
Компания «Дизайнмастер»
Группа компаний Автомир
Реклама онлайн

Media Partners

Музыкальное обозрение
Музыкальный журнал
Музыкальная жизнь
Музыкальный клондайк
СТС-МИР
Ретро фм
Тайга
Сибкрай
ОТС
Академия новостей
Афиша Новосибирска
Ведомости Законодательного Собрания Новосибирской области
журнал LEADERS TODAY
Новая Сибирь
Статус журнал
Аргументы и факты